Drilling and blasting operations
One of the main types of SPE “Interrin” LLP production activities is the provision of services to mining enterprises for drilling-and-blasting preparation of rock mass.
In addition, the basic efficiency factors of drilling and blasting operations performed by INTERRIN Company are as follows:
- Using technological advantages of our own emulsion explosives such as "INTERITS" in various mining and geological conditions of specific fields;
- Availability of the service for providing consulting services in drilling and blasting operations to achieve optimum parameters of blasted rock mass, subject to the actual mining and geological conditions of the field in order to ensure the efficient use of rock removing, transport and crushing equipment.
- Availability of the modern mixing and charging machine fleet for production of granular explosives, heavy ANFO and emulsion explosives.
- Самый большой парк буровых станков Atlas Copco/EPIROC в Казахстане;
- Service maintenance of drilling rigs – SERVICE group "INTERRIN".
- Manufacture of initiating devices:
a) Non-electric detonation system ISKRA – assembly in the Karaganda Region on the basis of the Subsidiary Company “Iskra-Service” LLP;
- 7 base depots for explosive material storage, which are located in key industrial regions of Kazakhstan.
Based on the world's experience, the leading mining companies of the Republic of Kazakhstan select specialized companies to perform the range of drilling and blasting operations with receiving high-quality blasted rock mass at a fixed price. The main advantages of this solution:
- clear open pricing;
- product (m3 of blasted rock mass) with the specified dimensions of rock granulometric composition at specified time;
- transfer of technologically-difficult intermediate operation to professionals.
- removal of hazardous production risks from the plant.
Currently, the INTERRIN branches perform drilling and blasting operations in 8 regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Akmola Region, Pavlodar Region, Aktobe Region, Karaganda Region, Zhambyl Region, North Kazakhstan Region, Almaty Region, East Kazakhstan Region).
The operations are performed under the terms and conditions of full outsourcing or flexible mutually beneficial schemes. If you are interested, please contact the Sales Department of SPE “Interrin” LLP. E-mail: [email protected]